Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Mexico Vacation

It's funny to think we have to leave Hawaii to go on vacation =). But our first official vacation was just a few weeks ago. We traveled to New Mexico to spend some time with my family. Here are the highlight pictures!

Hello Chuy's!! Yay, for REAL mexican food, oh how i've missed you!


My Crazy Family:














Like Mother, Like Daughter...notice they both have their mouths open!




This was my second time to see Annie, the first was a week after she was born! She's the cutest little squirrel in all the world, and actually made Tim and I start thinking about having one...maybe










My Dad's Full Colonel Pinning Ceremony:



My wonderful, dear, dear friends from San Marcos Christian Church drove almost 10hours, round trip, in terrible weather conditions just to make a surprise visit to see Tim and I. I was so touched, I couldn't keep from crying. Oh how I miss my church and love them dearly!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't have just one
Paul

debiachi said...

I was so sad that I was sick while you guys were here, and I can't wait to see you again. i MISS you.

Rebecca said...

looks like a really sweet time. congrats on your ceremony too! :)

amy said...

It looks like a great family gathering. Annie is super cute. I love her big eyes!
Congrats to your dad!

Kristen said...

That's nice that you were able to see family!!! Annie is adorable!!! Loved all the pictures! :)

Brandi said...

Cute, cute! Thanks for sharing :) Annie is 1 and I STILL haven't met her :( Tell your sister to quit hogging her!

Peter said...

It is cool to see your family pics! Exciting to think of you guys with kids. A little surprised that our boys didn't push you that way sooner(-: Oh. Tim, I met your uncle the other day on Ft Belvoir. It is a really small world.
Peter

steve said...

As great of a blog entry as this is, It really may be time to add another one.....

Brandi said...

I need some more updates Lady!! Its been months!