Saturday, February 14, 2009

Graduation


Ok, thought I would attempt to catch up with the last few months.... SO here are a few pics from my graduation. I am very fortunate to have such a loving and supportive extended family! My grandparents have made it to every important event in my life, and my aunts and uncles have always made such a huge effort to be at every graduation, wedding, and basically any life accomplishment. I feel very fortunate and I hope I can be just as great of an Aunt to my new niece Anniston. Thanks to everyone who made the trip out, and a special thanks to my Dad who assembled a beautiful celebration dinner and helped make all the hotel reservations!
My Wonderful Aunts!
My Mom and I walking to our seats... my Mom graduated with her Doctorate and I graduated with my Masters, and yes, we were able to walk down together!
Waiting to walk the stage, hoods in hand

Yay, we graduated!!

















1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm so stinkin proud of you and your mom!!