Monday, February 16, 2009

Jenny's Baby Shower

Ok, I realize this blog is more for writing than posting pictures, but as of this point my brain is so tired from trying to get everything ready to move, process off base, find tenants for our houses, and a good leasing company, etc.... that I really don't have much to say!! But I did want to attempt to catch everyone up with our life here in San Antonio, at least for another month, and show off some fun pics for our family and friends to enjoy. So, I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa. You can put whatever you want on your blog...pics and writing...it's ALL good!

I love that you and your mom were able to walk together at graduation. That is totally awesome! How special! I'm so glad you have started this so we can keep up with the Benedicts as we all leave San Antonio.

The shower looks like it turned out great! It made me think of the one you threw for me here and how great it was as well. Baby showers are the best! You really can't beat all those cute little things. Congrats on about to be an aunt.

debiachi said...

I LOVE your blog and so does Aunt Lizzy. She told me the other day that she was so happy to see that someone else loved pictures as much as hse did!

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy said...

You are all ready better at blogging then I am! Your blog looks so cute and i love how you posted those pictures. Good job! The shower looks like it went well :)

Rebecca said...

hi melissa! brandi gave me the link to your blog and i'm so glad she did! you look gorgeous as ever and it will be so nice to keep up with you through this adorable blog. good luck in hawaii - i know it will be hard leaving your family behind but what a wonderful environment to miss them from! ;) take care! (hey, feel free to check out my blog if you get a chance...it's www.wells-angels.blogspot.com)
God Bless you!

Rebecca